With a wide range, to suit almost all the Industries, light duty industrial conveyor belts are manufactured with various base fabrics like polyester, nylon, cotton, solid woven, fibre glass etc. and top surface coating with Rubber/PVC/PU/Silicon.
These belts are available in White, Green, Black or any other color according to specific requirement, up to 2400 mm wide.
- Low operating noise & costs, reduced maintenance, excellent durability.
- Largely impervious to oils, greases and many chemicals.
- Special types give excellent grip on inclines.
- Abrasion resistant – Rugged.
- High strength – Low stretch characteristic.
- Light & thin, better strength/weight ratio – energy saving.
- Superb tracking over great length- longitudinally flexible & laterally stiff.
- Antistatic – prevents electrostatic build-ups.
- Can be fitted with flights, profiles & sidewalls.
- Wide ranges of availability in 1,2,3 ply construction & solid woven.
- Simple thermo jointing finger or spliced, and can be done at site even.
Packaging, Pharmaceuticals, automotive industry, sorting & baggage handling, baking, biscuit & tiles making, caning treadmills, fruit & vegetable handling fish processing, glass & insulation.
Services :In addition to the supply of our products we provide services like Belts installation joining & maintenance, Rubber lining, Pulley Lagging at your site. We also take annual service contract.
Jagruti rubber offer a 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year emergency on site break down service. Using the latest equipment and well trained on-site personnel, Jagruti can offer an on-site service for all types of belts.