The chevron conveyor belts are used for carrying wet, loose sand and grain materials in bugs. In addition to a range for normal bulk goods, various special types are available for conveying hot goods, for the transport of goods containing oil and grease, for steep-incline conveying and with special reinforcing materials for particular applications.
The v-shape of the chevron cleats prevents the material from sliding back.
- Longer working life
- Can carry loose materials at angle of 17-18 and bagged material at 30-35
- Cleat angle and pitch are designed for smooth travel over return idlers
- Cleats and the top cover rubber are mono block molding for strength
- Wood Chips
- Sand and Gravel
- Heavy Duty Scrap Metal
- Minerals – Coal and Ore
- Materials – Fine Coal and Grains
- Waste and Recycling Plants
- Road Construction
- Bagged Materials
A wide range of standard chevron belts available from stock
Services :In addition to the supply of our products we provide services like Belts installation joining & maintenance, Rubber lining, Pulley Lagging at your site. We also take annual service contract.
Jagruti rubber offer a 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year emergency on site break down service. Using the latest equipment and well trained on-site personnel, Jagruti can offer an on-site service for all types of belts.