In Various circumstances and application need has arised to switch over to New Generation Belt in which greater emphasis is being given to design and standardize certain critical application Belts in various segments like Cable, Pvc Pipes and extrusion Industries is amongst them.
These Belts are manufactured in Technical Tie up with M/s. International Conveyors Inc. USA, one of the leaders in Power Transmission & material handling belts.
The reinforced all synthetic new generation belts with specially formulated compounds ensure consistency and dependability with improved performance and grater economy regardless of application because they offer.
- Light Weight Belts for Heavy Duty Service.
- Higher Adhesion.
- Higher Impact Resistance.
- Controlled Elongation.
- Highly Abrasion Resistance.
- Heavy & Uniform Compression.
- These Belts are manufactured in various combinations depending upon the economics of individual customers.
- Polyester Cord Insert with PVC Nitrile Blending Compound
- Polyester Fabric Insert with PVC Nitrile Blending and PU Mixing or Synthetic Rubber
- Polyester Fabric + Polyester Cord Insert with Construction of Rubber / PVC Nylon Strip at Bottom/Nylon Strip Sandwich in between Top and Bottom Rubber Cover with PVC Nitrile Blending Compound/Synthetic Rubber
Dyna Belts :
All kind of Synthetic & natural rubber materials may be bonded to virtually any type/make of base belt for any kind of haul off, extrusion & feed belts.
‘Cushiontex’ – Composite cover
2-Layer Construction gives enhanced wear resistance with resilience, advantages are: –
- Longer life
- Better grip (warp-around effect)
- Tolerance to irregularities
- Cushion protects top surface against ‘aggressive’ profiles
Vee Profiles – allows a two belt Cable / Haul off belts to haul tubes and pipes, 4 point contact maximizes grip, minimizes crushing.
Radius Profiles – any size to suit round thin-wall product.
Complex Profiles – virtually any shape of extrusion may be accommodated with matching upper/lower belt profiles-ideal for decorative trims.
Slotted Covers – recommended for thick covers better than individual pads, increases belt life.
Shaped Dynaprene blocks close-packed and bonded onto a substrate of Dynaprene enable large thin-wall profiles to be gripped without distortion.
Services :In addition to the supply of our products we provide services like Belts installation joining & maintenance, Rubber lining, Pulley Lagging at your site. We also take annual service contract.
Jagruti rubber offer a 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year emergency on site break down service. Using the latest equipment and well trained on-site personnel, Jagruti can offer an on-site service for all types of belts.